I verruce is also known as warts, generally it is like a samll tumor. Typically it happens in hands and feet but often other locations, that can resemble a cauliflower or a solid blister.
Warts are common, and are caused by a viral infection, specifically by the human papillomavirus (HPV) and are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person.
Warts are caused by a virus called human papilloma virus or HPV. There are approximately 100 strains of human papilloma viruses Type 1, 2, and 3 causes most of the common warts.
Type 1 is associated with deep plantar sole of the feet, and palmar warts palm of the hand.
Type 2 causes common warts, filiform warts, plantar warts, mosaic plantar warts.
Type 3 causes plane warts, or commonly known as flat warts.
Anogenital warts are caused by types 6, 11, 16, 18, 30, 31, 33, 34, 35, 39, 40 and others. HPV types 6 and 11 cause about 90% of genital warts cases. HPV types 16 and 18 currently cause about 70% of cervical cancer cases,and also cause some vulvar, vaginal, penile and anal cancers. Gardasil, a vaccine for HPV is designed to prevent infection with HPV types 16, 18, 6, and 11; it is claimed to prevent infections to other strains of anogenital warts through cross protection against other types of HPVs. HPV is associated with oral cancer, laryngeal cancers, tracheal and lung cancers.
Types of wart
Verruca vulgaris is also known as common wart which is , a raised wart with roughened surface, most common on hands and knees;
Verruca plana is known as a flat wart its , a small, smooth flattened wart, flesh coloured, which can occur in large numbers; most common on the face, neck, hands, wrists and knees;
Filiform or digitate wart, a thread- or finger-like wart, most common on the face, especially near the eyelids and lips;
Verruca, Verruca pedis ia s plantar wart a hard sometimes painful lump, often with multiple black specks in the center; usually only found on pressure points on the soles of the feet;
Mosaic wart, a group of tightly clustered plantar-type warts, commonly on the hands or soles of the feet;
Venereal wart, Condyloma acuminatum, Verruca acuminata, is a genital wart a wart that occurs on the genitalia.
Remedies & Symptoms
- Horny exrescences.
- Smooth warts, which are often soft, tetters.
- Warts itching at bed, from warmth.
- Warts and scrofulous skin affections.
- Small non pedunculated warts all over body, internal and external, and on eyelids
- large, jagged, often pedunculated warts exclude moisture and bleeding easily.
- Warts on nose, eyebrows, face , nails.
- Split and furrowed warts , surrounded by a herpetic areola , with branlike desquamation .
- large jagged, often pedunculated warts exuding moisture and bleeding readily.
- Wart like excrescences on back of hand, on chin and other places .
- Warts and condylomata, large , seedy and pedunculated, sometimes oozing moisture and bleeding readily.
- Condylomata about anus painful sore, even to touch.